Gaana for PC is supported only on Windows 8.1 and 10, both on the x86 and x64 variants. You get online access to their digital music library consisting of millions of music tracks from all around the world. It has completely revolutionalized the way we listen to music by making it online. You no longer need to download your favorite tracks. It is available on all famous platforms like Windows.
The Gaana app has been downloaded over 100 million times and is currently one of the best platforms to listen to songs. Today we will be discussing a few of its features before I tell you how to download it.
Features of Gaana
Following are the features that make Gaana the best platform for enjoying music.
- An ocean of songs from famous artists like Arijit Singh, AR Rahman, Armaan Malik, Kshithij Tarey, Altaaf Sayyed, Neha Kakkar.
- Various genres like 90s Romantic, Sad Songs, Punjabi, Classic, Rock, Bhajans, Ghazals, Reggae, Pop, etc.
- There is a myriad of regional music like Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Punjabi, Odia, Bengali, Rajasthani, Bhojpuri.
- Popular English artists include David Guetta, Rihanna, Bebe Renxha, Charlie Puth, Sia, Justin Bieber, Martin Garrix, Ed Sheeran.
- High Quality (320kbps) music streaming
- Download your favorite music titles and albums.
- Gaana now features podcasts too.
- Gaana now also features your favorite shows to listen.
Download Gaana for PC
- Download EXE File.
- The downloaded file will work almost in all the version of Windows.
- Find the downloaded file on your PC and then run it
- Install the file on your PC like any other software.
- Now that you have downloaded you can enjoy listening to music.