Gaana is also available on iOS devices like iPad, iPhone, and iPods. Gaana has solved the problem of downloading songs before listening to it, thus saving a lot of memory and time. If you love any song then it also gives you the option to download it which comes in handy if you are offline.
It is available on all the famous platforms like iOS and Android.
The Gaana app has been downloaded over 100 million times and is currently one of the best platforms to listen to songs. Today we will be discussing a few of its features before I tell you how to download it.
Features of Gaana
Following are the features that make Gaana the best platform for enjoying music.
- Several multitudes of songs from famous artists like Arijit Singh, AR Rahman, Guru Randhawa, Badshah, Kishore Kumar, Neha Kakkar.
- Hell lot of different genres like 90s Romantic Hits, Sad Songs, Bhangra, Devotional, Rock, Bhajans, Ghazals, Reggae, Pop, etc.
- There is a myriad of regional music like Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Punjabi, Odia, Bengali, Rajasthani, Bhojpuri.
- Popular English artists include David Guetta, Camillia, Linkin Park, Charlie Puth, Sia, Justin Bieber, Martin Garrix, Ed Sheeran.
- Very High Quality (HD) music streaming.
- Download all your favorite music titles and albums.
- Gaana now features podcasts too.
- Gaana now also features your favorite shows to listen.
Download Gaana for iOS
- Download iOS File. Supported on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch.
- Find the downloaded file and then tap on the file to initiate the installation procedure
- Tap on ‘Install’.
- Enter the password of your phone to proceed. You can also simply use the Touch ID or Face to proceed with the installation procedure. After giving permission, the installation procedure will begin.
Once you give permission for the installation of the app by providing the password of the app, Gaana will be successfully installed on your device.