The latest version of Gaana apk is free to download. You get online access to their digital music library consisting of millions of music tracks from all around the world. It has completely revolutionalized the way we listen to music by making it online. You no longer need to download your favorite tracks. It is available on all the famous platforms like iOS and Android.
The Gaana app has been downloaded over 100 million times and is currently one of the best platforms to listen to songs. Today we will be discussing a few of its features before I tell you how to download it.
Features of Gaana
Following are the features that make Gaana the best platform for enjoying music.
- A plethora of songs from famous artists like Arijit Singh, AR Rahman, Guru Randhawa, Badshah, Kishore Kumar, Neha Kakkar.
- Various genres like 90s Romantic Hits, Sad Songs, Bhangra, Devotional, Rock, Bhajans, Ghazals, Reggae, Pop, etc.
- There is a myriad of regional music like Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Punjabi, Odia, Bengali, Rajasthani, Bhojpuri.
- Popular English artists include David Guetta, Rihanna, Bebe Renxha, Charlie Puth, Sia, Justin Bieber, Martin Garrix, Ed Sheeran.
- High Quality (320kbps) music streaming
- Download your favorite music titles and albums.
- Gaana now features podcasts too.
- Gaana now also features your favorite shows to listen.
Permissions required by Gaana App
- Wi-Fi connection Information
- Photos, Media and Files
- Device and App History
Download Gaana APK for Android
You can download and install Gaana APK on your Android device with three simple steps.
- Go to Settings > Security > Device Management > Toggle on ‘Unknown Sources’.
- Download APK File.
- Open the downloaded Gaana APK file and then tap on ‘Install’ to give the required permission to begin the installation process.
Once installed you can ride through a variety of songs on the platform.