Gaana is a music streaming app for Android, iOS and PC. It provides you online access to millions of Bollywood, English and Regional music tracks. There are a myriad of regional music like Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Punjabi, Odia, Bengali, Rajasthani, Bhojpuri, Malayalam, Marathi, Assamese and much more. It also includes old classics, top music albums from your favourite artists, and Bollywood songs. Top charts from all over the world include Top 50 Bollywood, International Top 50, Punjabi Top 50, Tamil Top 50 and much more.
Some of the famous genres include 90s Romantic Hits, Sad Songs, Bhangra, Devotional, Rock, Bhajans, Ghazals, Reggae, Pop, etc. You could endlessly play these songs without paying a dime.
Their endless collection of songs are from famous artists like Arijit Singh, AR Rahman, Guru Randhawa, Badshah, Kishore Kumar, Neha Kakkar, Shreya Ghosal, Atif Aslam, Lata Mangeshkar, Mohit Chauhan, Pritam, Tulsi Kumar, Aramaan Malik, Amaal Malik, Mithoon, Kshithij Tarey, Darshan Raval, Aditi Singh, Param Singh, Jubin Nautiyal, Aakansha Sharma, Mohammed Irfan, Altaaf Sayyed and many more.
Popular English artists include David Guetta, Rihanna, Bebe Renxha, Charlie Puth, Sia, Justin Bieber, Martin Garrix, Ed Sheeran, Avicii, Ariana Grande, Pitbull, Enrique Iglesias, Jonas Brothers, Alan Walker, Bryan Adams and many more.
Gaana Music App offers:
- Online access to millions of songs in almost any Indian Language
- High Quality (320kbps) music streaming
- Download your favourite music titles and albums.
- App support in 10 different languages.
- Night theme
Download Gaana for Android
- Go to “Settings” > “Security” > “Device Administration”.
- Toggle on “Unknown Sources”.(Android by default doesn’t let you install apps from unknown sources)
- Download APK File. (Minimum Android Version: 4.0)
- Go to download manager and open the downloaded Gaana APK file.
- Tap on ‘Install’ to provide the necessary permissions required to install the app on your devices.
Download Gaana for PC
- Download EXE File. (Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
- Find the downloaded file on your PC and open it.
- Install the file on your PC. Install it like any other software on your PC.
Download Gaana for iOS
- Download iOS File. (Requires iOS 7 or later. Recommended iOS 11)
- Find the downloaded file and then tap on the file to initiate the installation procedure
- Tap on ‘Install’.
- Enter the password of your phone to proceed. You can also simply use the Touch ID or Face ID to proceed with the installation procedure. After giving permission, the installation procedure will begin.
- Gaana app will be ready to use now.